Our Monedas leather coin purse the more you use it the more you will love it! The leather softens and conforms to you! It will hold your credit cards along with your bills and change. Each one of our Coin Purses are handmade making them unique with no two alike through our Granada Program. Use your Monedas Purse with pride knowing you are Empowering Men & Women in Masaya.
HOW YOU ARE HELPING OTHERS WITH YOUR PURCHASE…. By choosing SeC “be the change” your purchase is making a big impact on the lives of artisans, their families and the communities within developing countries have a reliable and a steady source of income.
Sea el Cambio creates new sustainable income opportunities for men & women in the developing world. We work hand in hand with our artisans, A portion of our profits are donated to Non-Profit organizations working within the artisan's communities to improve living conditions.
Empowering Artisan's in Granada
Who made it.. Carlos is a master at his craft … He is a self taught true leather artisan from Granda, Nicaragua. “I do have a sewing machine, but feel I need to use my hands to cut and sew each piece that way each piece is truly handmade”….
How it was made…. Carlos hand-selects each piece of leather to ensure the highest quality is being used for our bags. Each piece is hand cut, punched, and sewn by Carlos to create an authentic handcrafted, one-of-a-kind bag that can be passed on for generations. We use only the best leather and hardware from zippers to latches on all our bags.
**All our products are handmade the colors/products may be slightly different than pictures on our website and may have very slight imperfections. We at Sea el Cambio love how our products are unique and beautiful were no two are alike just like our artisans! We are very proud of our artisan's dedication and the quality to their craftsmanship.
Due to the nature that all our products are handmade the colors and products may be slightly different than the pictures/colors on our website, may have very slight imperfections. We at Sea el Cambio love how our products are unique and beautiful were no two are alike just like our artisans! We are very proud of our artisan's dedication and the quality to their craftsmanship.
We at Sea el Cambio stand by all of our products! We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Clearance items are FINAL SALE. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase for full refund.
- Items must be unused and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund within 2 weeks. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound
We Make Mistakes Sometimes:
We at times may make a mistakes (we strive not to) If we've sent you the wrong or damaged item, we will take care of return shipping and ship a replacement at no additional charge to you.
If an error has occurred with your order please contact us immediately through email at info@SeaelCambio.com