Choose what Word inspires you.... Brave, Dance, Dream, Explore, Faith, Grace, Laugh, Peace, Relax, Smile, and Trust then pick which metal you like to personalize your charm and add to any necklace or bracelet, mix them with different size charms and images to make a necklace or bracelet that represents and inspires you! Great for gifts. Charms are 3/4" round, hand cut & stamped on either alpaca (mixture of silver copper & pewter, recycled copper pipes or recycled 925 silver. Add our Spirit Necklace/Wrap to complete the look! All handcrafted through our Masaya Project. Empowering Men & Women!!
HOW YOU ARE HELPING OTHERS WITH YOUR PURCHASE…. By choosing SeC “be the change” your purchase is making a big impact on the lives of artisans, their families and the communities within developing countries have a reliable and a steady source of income.
Sea el Cambio creates new sustainable income opportunities for men & women in the developing world. We work hand in hand with our artisans, A portion of our profits are donated to Non-Profit organizations working within the artisan's communities to improve living conditions.
Empowering Artisan's in Masaya
Who made it.. Masaya is a small city within Nicaragua where Pamela & Javier live and spend there days handcrafting jewelry. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MANUAL WORK AND UNDERSTANDING HOW IMPORTANT IT IS. I WISH THE WORLD WOULD SHOP HANDMADE, THERE WOULD BE LESS CONSUMERISM AND MORE VALUE FOR THE REAL AND TRUE MAN, AND THEN MAN WOULD BE VALUED MORE THAN MACHINES." - JAVIER
How it was made…. The Copper pieces are made from Recycled copper pipes that are cut, opened, heated and flattened by tools made by Javier. Each piece is drawn onto the copper and hand cut with a coping saw and turned into beautiful pieces of wearable art.
The macrame bracelets are made from waxed cotton string and tied into intricate designs by Pamela, who has taught others the art of macrame who work within our Masaya Project.
**All our products are handmade the colors/products may be slightly different than pictures on our website and may have very slight imperfections. We at Sea el Cambio love how our products are unique and beautiful were no two are alike just like our artisans! We are very proud of our artisan's dedication and the quality to their craftsmanship.
Due to the nature that all our products are handmade the colors and products may be slightly different than the pictures/colors on our website, may have very slight imperfections. We at Sea el Cambio love how our products are unique and beautiful were no two are alike just like our artisans! We are very proud of our artisan's dedication and the quality to their craftsmanship.
We at Sea el Cambio stand by all of our products! We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Clearance items are FINAL SALE. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase for full refund.
- Items must be unused and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund within 2 weeks. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound
We Make Mistakes Sometimes:
We at times may make a mistakes (we strive not to) If we've sent you the wrong or damaged item, we will take care of return shipping and ship a replacement at no additional charge to you.
If an error has occurred with your order please contact us immediately through email at info@SeaelCambio.com