Wrap your Cafe de Ramon around your arm, ankle or wear as a necklace. It is 36" long with stones. Cafe de Ramon is one of our first designs made by Ramon. Ramon took our designer to the largest market in Central America to pick out all the stones, who then sat in the back of the pickup truck for the hour & half drive back to Leon designing this piece.
We at Sea el Cambio wear our bracelets wherever life may bring us… swimming, surfing, running, designing, working with artisans, volunteering or just relaxing on the beach!! Show off your individual personality by stacking many different bracelets.. All our string bracelets are 100% waterproof and wearing them all the time enhances the uniqueness of the bracelets.. Cafe de Ramon is hand-made making each one unique in its own way through our Leon Project. Empowering Men & Women!!
HOW YOU ARE HELPING OTHERS WITH YOUR PURCHASE…. By choosing SeC “be the change” your purchase is making a big impact on the lives of artisans, their families and the communities within developing countries have a reliable and a steady source of income.
Sea el Cambio creates new sustainable income opportunities for men & women in the developing world. We work hand in hand with our artisans, A portion of our profits are donated to Non-Profit organizations working within the artisan's communities to improve living conditions.
Empowering Artisan's in Leon
Who made it.. All designs are a mixture of rich Nicaraguan culture with a twist of contemporary style. Ramon heads up our work within our Leon Project. Ramon is the face of Leon, he makes it his mission to honor and teach the trade of macrame to the youth of Leon. Ramon and Jacqueline will design all the pieces that are handmade using cotton string that is covered in an all natural wax.
How it was made…. The macrame bracelets are made from waxed cotton string and tied into intricate designs by Ramon, He wraps the string around a nail on a board adds stones that are handpicked and tied into each design to make these intricate macrame bracelets.
**All our products are handmade the colors/products may be slightly different than pictures on our website and may have very slight imperfections. We at Sea el Cambio love how our products are unique and beautiful were no two are alike just like our artisans! We are very proud of our artisan's dedication and the quality to their craftsmanship.
** Please keep in mind that all our products are handmade in Central America and if the product that you are ordering is not in stock it could take up to 6 weeks to be available for shipping
Due to the nature that all our products are handmade the colors and products may be slightly different than the pictures/colors on our website, may have very slight imperfections. We at Sea el Cambio love how our products are unique and beautiful were no two are alike just like our artisans! We are very proud of our artisan's dedication and the quality to their craftsmanship.
We at Sea el Cambio stand by all of our products! We want you to love your purchase as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Please note:
- Returns and exchanges are available for full-price items only. All Clearance items are FINAL SALE. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase for full refund.
- Items must be unused and not altered in any way in order to be accepted for exchange or credit.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping on any exchange; however, we will ship your replacement at no additional change.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund within 2 weeks. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound
We Make Mistakes Sometimes:
We at times may make a mistakes (we strive not to) If we've sent you the wrong or damaged item, we will take care of return shipping and ship a replacement at no additional charge to you.
If an error has occurred with your order please contact us immediately through email at info@SeaelCambio.com